picture, Print, Drawing Wife of tenant farmer that will engage under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana.
As they are now living in the borders of the town and now have usage of town facilities, here is the only tap inside your home
Concerning this Item
Rights & Access
The articles associated with the Library of Congress Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Black-and-White Negatives have been in the domain that is public are able to utilize and reuse.
Personal line of credit: Library of Congress, Prints & Photographs Division, Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Black-and-White Negatives.
For details about reproducing, publishing, and material that is citing this collection, along with use of the first things, see: U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Ideas Ebony & White Photographs – liberties and limitations Information
For guidance about compiling complete citations consult Citing main Sources.
- Rights Advisory: No understood limitations. For information, see U.S. Farm Security Administration/Office of War Suggestions Ebony & White Photographs http: //www. Loc.gov/rr/print/res/071_fsab. Html
- Reproduction Number: LC-USF33-011898-M3 (b&w movie nitrate neg. ) LC-DIG-fsa-8a24822 (digital file from initial neg. )
- Call quantity: LC-USF33- 011898-M3 P&P LOT 1688 (matching print that is photographic
- Access Advisory: —
If a picture is showing, you can easily install it your swinging heaven uk self. (Some pictures show just as thumbnails outside of the Library of Congress as a result of liberties factors, however you gain access to bigger size pictures on location. )
Instead, you can buy copies of numerous kinds through Library of Congress Duplication Services.
- In cases where a image that is digital showing: The characteristics associated with digital image partially depend on whether or not it had been created from the first or an intermediate such as for example a content negative or transparency. In the event that Reproduction quantity field above features a reproduction quantity that begins with LC-DIG. Then there’s an electronic image which was made straight through the initial and it is of enough quality for many book purposes.
- When there is information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: you need to use the reproduction quantity to shop for a duplicate from Duplication Services. It will be produced through the supply placed in the parentheses following the quantity.
Only if black-and-white («b&w») sources are detailed and you also want a duplicate showing color or tint (presuming the first has any), you are able to generally buy a good content associated with initial in color by citing the phone call quantity listed above and such as the catalog record («About This Item») along with your demand.
When there is no information placed in the Reproduction quantity field above: you are able to generally buy a good content through Duplication Services. Cite the decision quantity listed above you need to include the catalog record («About This Item») together with your demand.
Cost listings, email address, and purchase kinds can be found from the Duplication Services internet site.
Access to Originals
Please use the next actions to ascertain whether you ought to fill a call slip out into the images and Photographs researching area to look at the first item(s). A surrogate (substitute image) is available, often in the form of a digital image, a copy print, or microfilm in some cases.
May be the item digitized? (A thumbnail (little) image should be noticeable regarding the remaining. )
- Yes, the product is digitized. Please utilize the image that is digital preference to asking for the first. All pictures can be seen at a size that is large you’re in any reading space during the Library of Congress. In a few instances, just thumbnail (little) pictures can be obtained whenever you are away from Library of Congress as the product is liberties limited or is not assessed for liberties limitations. As being a conservation measure, we generally usually do not provide a original item when a electronic image is present. When you yourself have a compelling explanation to understand initial, talk to a guide librarian. (often, the first is just too big delicate to provide. As an example, cup and movie negatives that are photographic especially at the mercy of harm. Also they are simpler to see on line where these are typically presented as good pictures. )
- No, the item just isn’t digitized. Please head to # 2.
Perform some Access Advisory or Call Number fields above indicate that the surrogate that is non-digital, such as for instance microfilm or content images?
If you fail to experience a thumbnail image or a mention of the another surrogate, please fill a call slip out into the images and Photographs checking area. The originals can be served in a few minutes in many cases. Other materials need appointments for later on the exact same time or as time goes on. Guide staff can help you both in just how to fill a call slip out as soon as the product are served.
- Yes, another surrogate exists. Guide staff can direct one to this surrogate.
- No, another surrogate doesn’t occur. Please head to #3.
A librarian service or call the reading room between 8:30 and 5:00 at 202-707-6394, and Press 3 to contact Reference staff in the Prints and Photographs Reading Room, please use our Ask.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated immediately from bibliographic information as being a convenience, and can even never be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation design:
Lee, Russell, photographer. Wife of tenant farmer that will engage under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. As they are now living in the borders of the town and have now usage of town facilities, this is basically the only tap inside your home. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. Usa, 1938. Nov. Photograph. Https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
APA citation design:
Lee, R., professional professional photographer. (1938) spouse of tenant farmer who’ll engage under tenant purchase drawing water near Morganza, Louisiana. This is the only tap in the house while they live in the outskirts of a city and have access to city facilities. Louisiana Morganza Morganza. Usa, 1938. Nov. Photograph Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https: //www. Loc.gov/item/2017738611/.
MLA citation design:
Lee, Russell, professional professional photographer. Wife of tenant farmer who will take part under tenant purchase water that is drawing Morganza, Louisiana. As they are now living in the borders of the town and have now usage of town facilities, here is the only faucet in the home. Nov. Photograph. Retrieved through the Library of Congress,.